June 1st, 2015 at 8:00 am Wellington had his first dental visit ever. He did so good it kinda blew me away! Luckily he came with me to my appointment about a week earlier so he got to see it all happen to me. He sat so still and did everything that the hygienist asked him to. It was really sweet and I was so proud especially cause it's my old work.
His cute X-rays, we didn't know but he is missing his two bottom teeth that go by his K9's crazy. Hopefully his permanent ones come in!
Dr. Dingman, my old boss taking a look. NO CAVITIES! Way to go Wellington, we will keep up the brushing.
I went home that day and made lots of headbands for baby girl. I am 39 weeks today and am so excited to meet her. I really can't wait to see what she looks like and to have a GIRL!










1 comment:
The bows are seriously darling! -Missy
Post a Comment