Thursday, September 28, 2017

Potty Training the Peach

Tuesday September 12th
We started the journey of potty training Scarlett.
She has been asking me to go to the potty every day for the last few months.. I have been putting it off as long as possible because I hate it, but it was finally time! Day 1 was a bit rough, lots of accidents, I mean WHY does potty training pull every awful, wonderful, emotion out of you? I was discouraged until she went 4 times right before bed! 
HOPE!
Day 2 was lots better, she slept all night without having an accident then she peed the whole way into my bedroom... AWFUL! But, after that she didn't have one accident! YAHOO!
This was her the whole week, carrying around her baby and her potty treats! Bribery really is the best sometimes.
This was a big moment, Thursday night I had to teach a class at The Keller Pointe and I took the kids and Scarlett didn't pee! She held it the whole hour and a half.. I was so proud of her, we came home, had dinner and all showered before bed. I love these kiddos!
Friday night we called the week a WIN and celebrated with a much needed date night!


NO DIAPERS! 
It's been 5 years and 3 months.. most of those years we were buying 2 sets for 2 different babies so yes, we were trying to nail a hip bump!
[just a little excited]

Girlfriend seriously killed it potty training! She seems even more grown up and I'm so proud of her!
It's also still 100 degrees outside and it's killing us!



No comments: