Tuesday, September 12, 2017

1 Year In TEXAS!!

Sunday August 6th, 2017
A FULL YEAR IN TEXAS
Honestly, it went by so dang fast and yet when I moved here I never thought it would come. This Sunday was a very emotional one for me. We had been back from Utah for a week exactly and I was still missing everything! Texas is hot with lots of annoying bugs and doesn't have my family who I miss so much. So basically, I cried the whole day. But when I finally got it pulled together, I realized how much I love the life Jamey and I have created here together. 
This year has brought so many happy, and uncomfortable growing pains. It's been so fun to start new traditions and have to rely on each other for everything. It's been hard to feel lonely and homesick [I didn't think I would ever feel that] Texas has brought a lot of new feelings out of us all but for the best.

 Our special treat to celebrate a year!

 Dog Pile


No comments: