Tuesday August 1st, 2017
Wellington went to Kinder Camp. He got to go two days in a row and learn where everything was and get familiarized with the school. He was so excited!
Back home from being on vacation for 3 weeks, the kids saw their toys in a whole new light!
I spy a squirrel, they are so naughty around here!
Teaching High then going right into a family bike ride with the sun about to set. Such a pretty night at the park.
Long live SUMMER!
Date Night with these amazing neighbors of ours, literally next door! We are so lucky to have some good support down here! The Pak's and Kaellner's
Out on a bike ride in 100 degree weather, we loved every minute!
One week Jamey was out of town on business and I got this awesome canvas at a garage sale. I painted it white and decided to get my artsy side on.. It was such a peaceful Monday night, painting and enjoying a chick flick!
Finished product in our bathroom
Sundance Square
Mia- one of Wellington's besties from pre-school.
Thursday August 10th
Meet the Teacher night at school, Wells and I had a great date night walking through his school, seeing his classroom, and meeting his teacher. Then getting Ice Cream after. He is so big and I can't believe he is starting Kindergarten.
Hubby got home just in time for a much needed date night!
Sunday Best
She asks to go potty every day.. I feel like even though I'm not ready to take the plunge, she is!
#pottytraining
#pottytraining
Korean BBQ at the Pak's! Emily is holding a legit bottle of soy sauce! Massive!
Such a fun night though, even if our kids are all crazy when they are together.
Such a fun night though, even if our kids are all crazy when they are together.
So yummy!
Sunrise- such beautiful skies here in Texas
A neighbor of mine sent this picture to me of Wells eating lunch, such a big boy!
We are phasing Andrew out of naps right now because he won't go to bed at night, but he loves when he can get in a good car nap. He always asks for permission to go to sleep and tells me how much he loves his car seat because of the soft pillows attached!
Fort Worth Children's Museum
Finally a new COMPUTER for me! So giddy, our current computer we bought just after we got engaged, almost 8 years ago!
The Broadbent's came to visit from us from Oklahoma! They used to live across the street from us and now they are 3 hours north of us. So fun to see them and have them stay with us!
My new motto
She has more hair than I do!
Monday August 21st
The Solar Eclipse was really spectacular! We drove far to get one pair of glasses but it was well worth the drive!
My favorite part was the half moon shadows
Wellington is seriously LOVING school, he honestly can't believe that he gets to go every day because it's so fun. [Those are his words exactly] But we miss him, and he misses us.. one night in the tub he kept saying, "I just love you guys so much! Group hug." My heart was bursting!
Being in our first home for a full year I have really found things that I love, one being this herringbone brick on my front walk way.
S'mores with lots of ward friends.
I have fully become southern- homemade fried okra
Our lemon tree has surprised us all by being a lime tree!
Wellington's first page of homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment