May 2017
What a whirlwind, May was crazy busy, we didn't seem to have one weekend that we didn't have major plans or were out of town. It was really fun though, these are all the random pictures that happened throughout the month.
Scarlett's new suite
My new garage sale rug!
Sunday May 14th
MOTHER'S DAY
Nothing better than to be loved by this little princess. We had a great low-key day, I got a 2 hour nap! Jamey made us dinner and we relaxed.
Wellington=The biggest FOODIE!
Monday morning May 15th Jamey headed to UTAH for a work training for a week. I'm always so homesick when he is there and I am stuck in Texas. Oh how I miss those gorgeous mountains!
It snowed!!
The home front.. This big Peach trying to escape the tub, I caught her red handed!
A new shoe rack has been so over due!! Finally a sturdy one that can hold my heels.
Wellington's last full day of preschool they had a huge Luau party!
I really don't know how we ended up at Walmart like this but it was SO BAD!
Garden Update:
It's growing!! I didn't think it would..
Date night in Fort Worth, after Jamey was gone a whole week we were desperate! We had dinner and walked around Sundance Square.
One FHE night we went looking for the mountains and did a pretty great job finding some good outdoors! No mountain air but we will take some hiking!
The sun rays..
No comments:
Post a Comment