Monday, June 19, 2017

Wellington's Preschool Graduation

Thursday May 18th 2017
Wellington's last day of preschool! He has loved his year at school, and his AUMC preschool has completely exceeded my expectations for preschool. They really mixed play and learning so well! I really feel like he is ready for Kindergarten!
 Andrew needed a picture as well!
 His favorite teacher Mrs. Katy
 Mrs. Katy and Mrs. Paula
 Miss Peachy found herself a yummy sucker!
 So chubby I can't even handle it!

 Wellington's Preschool graduation was so darling! They sang the cutest songs and the program was amazing!




 Cute Stephanie and her kids came to support. It was very nice of them, and they brought Wellington flowers!
 Such a big boy all grown up heading to Kindergarten! I have been waiting for this day and now that it's here I could cry my eyes out! I will be soaking up every minute with him this summer!

 Wells and Mia


 Mrs. Jenny
 Wells and Audrey
 After the graduation we went on a little date to get ice cream, it was really so fun to do a one-on-one. We are going to start doing it more.



No comments: