Saturday May 13th, 2017
SEVEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
This was our best anniversary EVER. We got away for about 24 hours and it was a complete dream. A HUGE thank you to the Hawes family for watching and loving our babies. We started our day off at the Dallas Temple then we went to Torchy's for lunch. We ran into an old friend at the Temple and it was so amazing, Jamey and I have been working really hard on acting upon our spiritual promptings and Jamey felt so strongly to go to a session and we ran into our friend so we were so happy! [It's the little things]
After our late lunch we headed up an hour north to Oklahoma to the Winstar Casino for a RASCAL FLATTS concert! This casino is Vegas style, it's HUGE!! We were right over all the smoke the minute we got inside, but it was fun to see!
We took LOTS of selfies waiting for the band to come out!
The concert was totally epic!! I can't believe it's been 7 beautiful years! It's amazing what having babies together and building a life can do for you, I love this man more today than I ever have! We are in the thick of Little's and craziness but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. I could never have a seven year itch, [I only punch him occasionally]
He is and has always been MY MAN!
This band holds so many memories for us, it has always been our band. Back in high school we would jam so hard to them.. they speak our language, and we grew up on them!
We stayed in a hotel that night and picked up our babies the next morning! What a fabulous [much needed] getaway for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment