Thursday June 8th- Monday June 12th
We got so lucky in having my Mom, Melanie, Ashley, and Lauren come and visit us for a long weekend! They came at the best time, the weather was the last week of being in the 80's. It was such a great time. We picked them up from the airport and headed straight to Torchy's Tacos for lunch!
Thursday afternoon I had to teach a class at The Keller Pointe so Ashley came and joined me, it was so fun to have her there.
Jamey was in Austin for Thursday and Friday.
Friday morning Melanie came to do High with me and then we loaded up and went to Waco to Magnolia Market. It poured rain the whole drive there and I was so nervous it was going to be awful and wet but it stopped raining right when we pulled into Waco and the rain cooled everything down so it was the perfect weather.
Just chilling, eating her burger!
The favorite showed up to Waco!!
Chip and Joanna have really thought of everything, the silo's are so dang cute and the atmosphere is so family friendly.
We drove home to make some sushi for dinner.
Saturday morning, Jamey ran to Kroger with goose to get some food.
Then we hit up The Keller Pointe for some swimming for the afternoon, we all had a ball!
Saturday date night- downtown to Fort Worth
Twinners!
Dinner at Del Frisco's then walking around the city! We absolutely love Sundance Square!
Sunday Melanie sang in church and it was so beautiful! Such a treat to have her share her talents with us all.
Sunday dinner was topped off with rolls and raspberry honey butter!
So fun to host my family, every Sunday I dream of it!
I love my Momma, she is the best cook I know and I love her helping me in the kitchen, so many tricks up her sleeve!
Girlfriend forking the ham after her full dinner. She seriously LOVES meat!
Making the cake with Grandma
Triple Berry Angel Food Cake Roll.. A DREAM!!!
We celebrated Scarlett's Birthday on Sunday evening. I seriously can't believe she is going to be 2 on Tuesday! She is so special!
Monday morning saying goodbye to our visitors, so fun to have them come and visit! Thank you Mom, Mel, Ashley, and Lauren! We love you guys so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment