Sunday, June 4, 2017

April Randoms

April was such a great month for us! We had so many great Easter celebrations and spent so much time outside. The weather has been so beautiful and it has really started to green up!
 Almost in kindergarten and still can just log napping hours. He has always needed his sleep and I love it!
 The Easter candy is really killing me over here! I honestly can't stop myself!
 We met Jake and Melissa at Braum's for ice cream one night and our kids got ice cream cones, after Andrew was finished he started to cry because he wanted a chocolate milk shake. After 15 minutes of that, Jamey told him to go ask the lady for one, so he did... A few minutes later he comes out with one! He was SOOOO HAPPY! I mean, it really is so hard to say no to that cute mug, believe me, I KNOW!


 Peach and her love for balls..





 Jamey's many hair styles









 7 minute workout

 Family bike ride
 I am doing a demo class at a new gym and they asked for a selfie of me that they could use on social media to advertise for my class.. I literally didn't have ONE on my phone, so I had Jamey take a few. 



 Perks of garage saling in Texas, you run into a field of longhorns, it was such a gorgeous morning out.. the kids were in heaven!



 The neighborhood biker gang..

 Our last date night with Joe and Kelsey, they move back to Arizona soon and we will miss them so much! They are family to us!


Wellington has really been picking up on long boarding lately! He is getting pretty good.


 Demo class at Fired Up Fitness, it was such a BLAST and awesome to have some of my regulars join the class!

 Andrew in his full tiger mode..


No comments: