Friday April 28th-Saturday April 29th
-Brazos Bend and Surfside Beach-
We headed down south with our good friends the Eldredge's to see live GATORS! I didn't think they lived in Texas but turns out they do.. We went to Brazos Bend State Park and it was super hot but we all had a great time, AND we saw Gators!
The Eldredge's have 3 boys all older than ours and our boys are obsessed with them! It's a lot of fun being together!
These trees were so huge and just incredible!
We all got to pet a live baby gator!
The swamp land is actually really pretty, I wasn't prepared for that.
I asked the boys if they wanted to go swimming in it..
Give me all the Spanish Moss!!!
Can you spot the Gator's eyes poking out right in the middle of this photo?
Another Gator out on land
After the State Park we went to the Beach to camp for the night. We haven't camped since we were newly weds. We had to get all new gear to get all of us outfitted. It was really really windy so that was a bummer but I think we nailed camping with all of us!
Stacie
The Texas beaches are not too pretty
Scarlett and Avery
After a very LONG night sleep [Jamey and I from the wind, it was so loud] we tried for the beach again on Saturday. It was really rough, and sea foam was everywhere so we didn't last long until we packed it up and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment