Saturday April 22nd
This is the event we have all been waiting for! Cody Pak is our neighbor and it's Korean tradition to have a HUGE birthday party when they hit one. I mean, we're talking nice, sit down, mini wedding!
Long ago in Korean most babies didn't make it to their first birthday because of poverty, disease, and other awful thing. So if they did make it, they would have a huge party for them because if they made it to their first year they would most likely make it their whole life! It's very sentimental and now they do it for tradition!
It was a catered lunch at Brio!
Cody is in a tux next to Wells
Stephanie and I
Wellington and Addie
Oh sleepy Cody, he pretty much slept through his entire Birthday Bash!
Emily was rubbing me down because Scarlett wouldn't stop screaming.. for anything and everything!
Sheldon and Charlie
Emily, Steph, and I- Seriously the BEST neighbors!
She finally calmed down when she got to be held by Stephanie- Scarlett LOVES her!
No comments:
Post a Comment