We had a very busy and fun Valentine's week!
Play time at the library
Sunday February 12, 2017
Ready for church
This picture is amazing... Scarlett is running away, she makes that face every time she is getting chased! And Wellington... Hello MODEL!!
Wells and I were both so dang excited to get Valentine's for his preschool. [First timers over here]
He chose Ninja Turtles and wrote his name on each of them.
I'm trying to remember why I took this picture, I'm pretty sure he was complaining that his bum was sweaty and he found a solution for it! So funny but nasty!
I made sugar cookies for Wellington's class.
Tuesday February 14th 2017
VALENTINE'S DAY!
Wells wanted to get all dressed up for the occasion, bow tie and all!
Scarlett and I had on matching boots because it was rainy out
He drew all his hearts with fang teeth
Salmon dinner
The Peach was so tired the next morning she was trying to sleep while I changed her bum.
Southlake
We love her beyond words, she is one happy little Peach, so lucky to call her ours!
Thursday February 16th I was in charge of our Relief Society event for the month.
We discussed Love Languages and had dessert, it was such a fabulous night filled with lots of love and laughter!
We discussed Love Languages and had dessert, it was such a fabulous night filled with lots of love and laughter!
Fondue Station
No comments:
Post a Comment