Monday, April 24, 2017

Peach's Pink Room

Saturday January 7th 2017
The holiday's are finally over and it's back to home projects, we took a good 2 month break which was heavenly but I have been dying to paint and decorate all the bedrooms upstairs. We started with Scarlett's bedroom.. Ever since we found out that we were going to have a girl, I have dreamt of her room the palest pink.. Jamey was a little nervous when I told him PINK but he loves the outcome. 
Before Pictures:
I actually didn't mind this green but it was the biggest slop paint job ever so it all had to go! Her room is my favorite in our home, it has so much character!






Let the painting begin, when I picked this pink out at Home Depot the man who was mixing the paint told me it would look white. I told him that's exactly what I'm looking for!




Finished product
White bead board with pink walls







 The new knobs are one of my favorite parts.. the old ones were covered in nasty paint and these are so dainty!



No comments: