Friday, April 7, 2017

Andrew Turns 3

Sunday December 25th, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
Today you are 3, where did you even come from? I honestly don't know how we got so lucky for you to be sent to us. You have the BEST sense of humor. You care for all you siblings in such a thoughtful manner. You say "I love you" more than anyone. You are the best hand washer. You always want on comfy pants. You have amazing one-liners. You LOVE all animals. You just started to throw horrendous tantrums. You always say please and thank you. You have amazing cat breath when you wake up. You refer to me as Mother when your complimenting me on the food I make you. Your hair color and texture is divine. You will always be our most favorite Christmas present ever!

STATS:
Weight- 37.5 Pounds
Height- 39.9 Inches
Head Circumference- 101.5 CM
89th Percentile









No comments: