Shopping with these 3 turkey's is always exciting, I'm constantly trying to keep them entertained!
I planted a Lemon Tree and I'm so giddy about it. It's a pretty big baby though, we have to bring it inside if it's below 40 degrees, there have been many nights that I have had to get Jamey out of bed after just crawling in and make him go bring it in! HA, hopefully it will all be worth it!
We got a new piano even though it's very old [1928]
Jamey has decided to start taking piano lessons, he has wanted to learn forever and this is his year!
Wellington wrote the whole alphabet out with some sidewalk chalk going from left to right.
Saturday February 25th Jamey finally let his wish come true.. he bought a TRUCK!!
Texas Edition- Seriously only in Texas!
That night we went to the temple with some of our favorites- The Eldredge's
Bike rides have been our favorite lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment