Friday February 17th
We woke up and Jamey turned to me and said, "Lets go for a hike!" I was so ecstatic I jumped out of bed grabbed the kids and their coats and we all jumped in the car with granola bars for breakfast. The thing we miss 2nd most about being out of Utah are the mountains and the gorgeous hiking. I get depressed I can't go get lost in the beautiful mountains, Jamey found this little area just 20 minutes north of us called Knobs Hill so we went and did some "hiking." The boys were in complete HEAVEN!
What I thought was just a fun morning turned into an all day family day.. I love spontaneous adventures!
For dinner we grabbed a pizza and went to do MORE HIKING! We went to Lake Worth and ate then hiked down to the water. The weather was so beautiful and the sunset was out of a book!
I caught him mid-apple bite, but dang I have one foxy HUBBY!
Saturday February 18th
We started off the morning right with a High class, I subbed a class at Keller Pointe and it was one of the most fun classes I have ever taught! The energy was on point, glad Jamey got to be there!
We ditched nap time which is so not us at all and headed into Dallas to Klyde Warren Park, it was so dreamy! It's a huge park right in the middle of the city, we ate lunch and played!
That night Jamey and I went out for our Valentine's Dinner into Fort Worth. We decided we live in a pretty awesome place to be in the middle of two big cities! We had a total blast this weekend exploring our town!
No comments:
Post a Comment