January this year was AMAZING! Cold but we could still play outside and do outdoor things, so different from living in Utah. I hate to admit it but it's so nice having a mild winter.
Andrew is such a good snuggler after his naps.
Friday January 6th we woke up to a super cold morning. We went with the traditional toast and hot coco.
I finally organized the fridge..
Chia pudding has been my JAM! I can't believe I'm just getting into it. It's so good on so many foods.
Then it SNOWED!! Literally last night, Jamey and I were talking about how we miss the snow. A tender mercy for sure, I have never felt so AT HOME here in Texas than today with snow.
The boys were so giddy!
Sunday January 8th Andrew went to sunbeams for the first time in our ward. He was so handsome and did awesome, such a comfort to have his big brother in primary!
Park lunch with Jamey.
Wellington's darling preschool teacher captured this picture of Wells drawing an "S"
We have loved his preschool, perfect mix of academic and fun!
Tum Tum
Dana's!
Saturday January 14th we went to the Fort Worth Stock Show Parade.. It was SOOOO COLD that day!
Lots of horses and cowboys, Jamey wouldn't stop yelling yee-haw the whole time!
Sunday January 15th Wellington gave his first talk- He literally wrote it by himself. My favorite part of this picture is Andrew.. he had to go up too.
TALK
In the pre-mortal life I chose to follow God's plan.
I learned about agency and chose to follow Jesus by coming down to Earth and get a body.
Agency is a gift from God. Heavenly father wants us to make good choices, so that we are happy.
If we choose to follow Satan, we will go to the underground.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Friday January 20th
My bestie and next door neighbor, Stephanie, had a birthday! I made her a cake and we chowed it down at 1:00 PM with all the kids.
She is so amazing, I found her when I needed a friend most, she is loving, caring, honest, and a really great COOK!
Stephanie, Sheldon, Rex, and Cody
We went out that night for our first date night to Southlake to Brio!
Getting CPR certified in Southlake
Andrew's hair is so long on top right now he is twinning with Jamey! But clearly not happy about it!
This month was filled with lots of home projects, these kids were troopers with the amount of Home Depot runs we had to do!
Library story time
Twinning pants with Sheldon
The sunsets here are so gorgeous!
So lucky to have this pretty peach, we love her so!
Cowboy day at school
The petting zoo at the school with his best friend Mia.
My baby hairs are out of control!
No comments:
Post a Comment