Saturday, March 29, 2014

February Phone Life

We have a very smiley boy on our hands!!! He gave his first smiles on the day that we blessed him, of course to his Daddy but now he won't stop and we are in heaven. He was five and a half weeks old.
I got this new Nursing chair for Drew's room as an early Birthday present from my parents. I'm a little obsessed.
So is Wells
Watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics
Smiles!!



Cousin time
Tuesday's are pretty good days around here. The garbage truck drives down our street about 50 times, so he is glued! Ha, I just noticed my boot on the couch.. Those are also Wellington's favorite item of mine.
Perfect little hands
Ha Ha he looks so funny in these. I love his little naked body though



Nailed It!
Jamey took Wellington up on the lift and down a real hill. He loved it and ate lots of snow in the process.
Oh and that's the day that Jamey was wearing jeans and boots. He got pretty wet.
Wells looks homeless but at the same time he looks so old it's crazy to me!


1 comment:

The Airharts said...

hahaha-jamey doing his faces! I love that green snow suit!