Monday, March 24, 2014

40 Weeks Pregnant!

Wednesday December 18th We headed down to Trolley Square to watch Ashley perform. It was lots of fun. My due date is December 20th so two days away, but I have been told from my midwife starting at 35 weeks that this babe would literally be coming any second as I am dilated to a 4. It has been great to still get out and enjoy the holidays. I really was 100% fine keeping him in as long as possible, plus I didn't get to go this long with Wellington so I was super curious to see what my body would do on it's own.
The boys

40 Weeks


This little man of mine has been my partner in crime and so good for me. I'm just soaking up the last days of our alone time.

Chubby Lips
Thursday December 19th we went out delivering our Christmas neighbor gifts, Jamey wanted to walk and I wanted to ride in the car so I followed him and Wells.
Such a beautiful night.

Cute boys
Sunday December 22nd We went super matchy matchy to church and I loved it. Believe me I got a lot of comments that day... "You still haven't had that BABY!!!" It just gets so awful at the end.
40 weeks and 2 days
Wells and his cute girl friend Jemma
Prepping for the new babe
That Sunday my sister Marianne got in town for Christmas, let the party begin! Jamey holding her sweet little Lennon.



2 comments:

Joslyn said...

Ah looking at all this snow has 1. Made me need to go get a sweater, 2. Realize snow isn't that bad (please don't snow tomorrow) 3. Glad to have 4 seasons again

The Airharts said...

I LOVE the matchey family picture! Its a framer for sure!
PS-I have your verification boxes to comment...10 freaking numbers!