Monday, March 24, 2014

The Polar Express

Monday December 23rd I had to go in and get a stress test to make sure everything was up to par on this little man since I was over due. He was sleepy until I had some juice then he started to jump around.
Then we headed up to Heber to ride the Heber Creeper. It was great fun, a little slow but all the grand kids loved it!


Group Shot

Forest, Wyatt, Ashley, Bennett, Kate, and Rowan

Mar Steve and Lennon
Mel, Lauren, Crawford, and Nick
Mom and Dad
Kissin' cousins


Kate, Ashley, Greg and Sara
Santa came, the kids were so excited!


He gave out bells

Lauren
and Lennon
I was obsessed with this awesome blue door


That night we celebrated my Mom's Birthday!

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

I love wells eating Bennett's nose, and him doing a tie touch for Santa. Haha