Saturday, March 29, 2014

Drew's Blessing

Sunday February 2nd We blessed Andrew in the Winder 5th Ward. Yes, the day after we moved we blessed our baby... Crazy, I know but we didn't have a choice. It was our last week in our ward so we wanted to do it. So sad to get released today, especially Jamey. He has been serving in the bishopric and has honestly loved it. We love this ward so much, they are like family and we are so sad to say goodbye.  Jamey did an amazing job on the blessing and it was a wonderful day though. extremely emotional for all of us.
 I started writing in this book and I love it, thank you Melanie!
Handsome little man


The food spread was delish, thank you everyone who helped and brought food. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Thank you Mom for hosting all of us and doing so much, you are so amazing!


Me, Melanie, Gennie, and Sara





2 comments:

Blake and Rylee Miller said...

Yay I'm so glad you're doing your blog again! What a cute little fam!

The Airharts said...

I love the blessing outfit! It reminds me of the one I used for my boys...its all about the sweater suit! What cute smiles:)