Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Arizona Trip

Friday February 14th, Valentine's Day we jumped in our car and headed down to Arizona. What a wonderful way to share the day! All together for 11 hours. It went really good in all honesty except for this stop in Flagstaff. Andrew had a bit of a melt down and Wellington peed out of his P.J.'s so we had to take a break. 
That's my Diet coke not Wellington's.


We made it and had a fun night and dinner with Mar and Steve. This was at about 8:00 pm.
Happy Valentine's Day!
This sums up our whole trip... playing outside! The weather was AMAZING!!!

Andrew slept so good there
Saturday we got out of the house and went to San Tan Mall that has a fun play area for the kids.


Of course this is all that Wells wanted to do.

Saturday night we had Date Night at Oregano's, YUMMY!!
Cheesy to the max, love that it was Jamey's idea.
Love sister time


I love my Valentine!!

Jamey always can't get enough of the smell of babies!

Sunday, Wells had a hard time being in nursery by himself. You can see him and Jamey in the back left
Monday I got to join all the LeSueur's and go to Benihana's. YUM!
Happy Boy

Mar had pictures for her kids in the most beautiful orange grove. Seriously obsessed with it, Wells loved it too!

Cute kids









Wells was super excited to hold Drew



Drew and Lennon
Seriously the citrus fruit was out of this world.
Lenny and Drew are 2 months apart.


Lenny's smile is so great



We decided to go shopping with the 4 youngest kids and it actually worked out pretty good. Drew got shoved to the bottom of one stroller but he enjoyed it.


All the baby junk that you have to have and haul around!
Saturday morning I braved the drive home by myself. It was a rough go, both the kids were sick and we left later than I planned. Wells slept but for short periods of time. Needless to say when I pulled in at home almost 12 hours later I was a crying wreck along with the kids. Glad that's over with, but really it was one of the funnest trips ever. Kids all over but it was just relaxed and so fun, thank you LeSueur's for having us. You really are the best hosts!

3 comments:

Allie Walker said...

haha that picture of drew in the bottom of the stroller! I died. Move here already!

Nicole said...

What a fun trip! You have such a beautiful family!!

The Airharts said...

Looks like such a fun time! Gosh your boys are dreamy! You and Jamey looked so cute at the Vday dinner!