Friday, March 28, 2014

Andrew's Newborn Photos

Tuesday December 31st was New Years Eve and we had a ball that night going to FotoFly and taking newborn photos of Andrew and we also got some family pictures. This studio is so amazing; they do pictures of whatever you want for an hour then you return in an hour to see them all edited and get to take the disc home with you. Loved it! We drove around for that hour while we were waiting and let our boys fall asleep. Since it was new years eve we decided to ring in the new year with a six pack of Dunford Donuts.. Whoops, bad way to start off the new year but we were pretty jazzed about it! Anyways, the pictures turned out great!


So Chubby










This is truly the ONLY picture that he resembles Wellington to me. I don't think he looks anything like him.


These ones with Jamey are so precious


All my boys





Brothers


Our family of four




2 comments:

Allie Walker said...

Dream Boat Drew!!! I love him.

The Airharts said...

They really are amazing! I want to take my family there! What a great idea!