Thursday, March 27, 2014

2 Weeks

The first 2 weeks home with a new baby are so amazing, except for my anxiety level. Around 5 at night I get overwhelmed with such bad anxiety and it usually lasts the whole night. I love having a new angel in our home bringing in the spirit like no other but I'm also glad to see those 2 weeks go by just so I can start to feel normal again.
Our little cuddle bug.



 We had Andrew out in our front room, by our T.V. stand for a little bit
 Cousins came to visit us. Myla and Gwen



Yum, I could munch on him all day.

My boys watching some snowboarding
I gave Wellington a hair cut

We put Baby Einstein in front of him and he was glued.

Being forced to stay up late with newborns is always the best.
Andrew is so alert and awake. 

New Years Eve we had some amazing friends from Kansas City come and visit us.
The Hamrick's
They are from Jamey's mission and we love them so much

Our friends gave us this wardrobe and Wellington thought it was a great hideout.
One morning snuggling both my boys and I actually look like a boy myself.. that's great.
After a full feeding one morning, just stuffed to the brim in his cheeks
Looking grumpy but really he was happy

Two week old STATS:
Weight: 10.8 pounds-75th percentile
Height: 1 foot 11.9 inches-99th percentile
Head Circumference: 15.4 inches-89th percentile



Result of Jamey popping his toes


Love my boys!!

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Oh my gosh Im so glad you are updating again! I have been waiting to see more t=of this cute little dream babe! I hear ya on the anxiety right after the babe-I get it every time too! LOVE that I spy one of my baby nightgowns...oh my gosh I loved that little thing!