Thursday, May 26, 2016

WE ARE MOVING!

Cat has been out of the bag for a while now but we are moving to DALLAS TEXAS. Jamey is staying at his same job he is at currently but we are moving to his territory. It's the whole state of Texas! We have always wanted to move out of state and try a new adventure so now is our time [especially while our kids are young] We are just so excited and feel so good about it. I always dreamt about moving to the beach but, Texas, here we come! 
We are going to buy a house which is a bit tricky and stressful when you live out of state, so I flew down the last weekend of April to look at different areas and lots of homes. It was a quick and busy trip but I feel like I accomplished a lot. Flying alone was so weird. At first I was so giddy about only worrying about myself but then I felt lost not taking care of all my littles and I was trying to help other moms the best I could. Once a Mom, always a Mom!

 It really hit me when we are moving as I flew over Dallas! Our new home.




 Face swap with Jamey and Andrew. My mom was amazing to watch our kids during the day while Jamey was at work. Thank you MOM!
 The High School stadiums are amazing here. So big and so intense!
 Dallas
 Saturday morning on the home front


 The last day I was there I drove through a gorgeous neighborhood, well out of our price range but this house caught my eye!
We made an offer on one of the last houses that I saw but found out a few days later that there were 8 offers and ours was 2nd runner up. What a bummer, but we are under contract with another house that we love even more! We will be closing June 3rd.

1 comment:

Allie Walker said...

Cant wait to come and visit you guys in your new house! Such a fun time