I feel springtime in the air and I'm absolutely thrilled about it. This winter has been long and cold. It's so nice to be able to get out and enjoy some fresh air! Lately, at night when I say grab the scriptures, Wells only wants to read the story of 'Jesus dying on the cross' he now has it completely memorized and can tell us the story word for word. I love this sweet boy and how he soaks up every little detail in life. But especially, how he soaks up Jesus and his life. He wants to hear every story about Jesus again and again. It makes me study up more so I am prepared to tell him. Being a Mother, I am teaching all day long but for everything I teach, I learn even more. I love my little people!
Thursday March 31st we went to the Dino Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Mel and her kids. We had a great time hanging with cousins!
Friday April 1st- No April Fools, Jamey brought home these lovely flowers for me. A great way to start out Conference Weekend.
I love our one-on-one girl talk time. When her brothers are asleep and she wakes up early is my favorite. We get to sit and play with no interruptions. I love her!
Sleeping Beauty
Saturday April 2nd
Conference weekend started out GREAT! I got some awesome things at garage sales..
This picture.
These bowls.
This bike and much more! I love the thrill of what I'm going to find. I just figured out that garage saling is my biggest hobby these days.. HA! I have found some pretty great things.
Sunday Morning April 3rd we had our annual Conference breakfast with the Walker's. It was so yummy and it's always so nice to catch up with some of our best friends.
Big booty
Chocolate cake for dessert at Slater's
Jamey passed out
Scarlett's first time feeling the grass.. she tried to keep her feet up and out of it. She has got some pretty good ab muscles lifting those big legs up!
I love this crew of mine!
Scarlett peeking
Thursday April 7th We went to the newly remodeled Church History Museum with some of the Slater crew. It is so beautiful and they show an amazing 7 minute movie on the first vision that my boys LOVED!
Pulling up the heavy Nauvoo Temple stones.
Half of the grandkids
Kid play area
The beautiful Temple Square, I really think it's the most gorgeous in the springtime.
They love each other.
Baby Brinton's blessing.
Tuesday April 12th my mom hosted a shower for our cousin Gennie. We had lots of fun helping with it!
Bride to be Gennie!
No comments:
Post a Comment