Thursday, June 2, 2016

May and Mother's Day

So happy that May has arrived! Even though it's still a bit chilly out, summer is around the corner. I love these little helpers in the kitchen with me, they love getting on their stools and doing whatever they can to help me cook.
 Warm enough to eat lunch outside in my parents backyard! Super Wells is ALWAYS in that cape. It never leaves his neck.
 Scarlett is obsessed with the tramp. No matter what type of mood she is in the second I put her on the tramp she is giggling and loving every minute of it. She also LOVES Drew so the combo was pretty great.


 She is such a plump goose.

 And she has some good moves!
 Our favorite duck park
 Jame really is the best father!

 Her luscious locks

 We had a fun Cinco De Mayo neighborhood dinner outside. I made some yummy Texas sheet cake.
 Friday May 6th Jamey surprised me with one of the best Mother's day gifts yet.. an overnighter to Park City. We honestly had such a blast relaxing with our whole family. It's been a really stressful last month.. looking to buy a house out of state is INTENSE! Lots more stress involved that I would have ever imagined. So this is exactly what we needed, and it was a rainy weekend which made it even more cozy. Thank you JAMEY!

 Mother's Day 2016
Of course my Mom and I show up to church wearing matching outfits. I love this woman with my WHOLE HEART! She has taught me everything I know and I strive to become just like her in every way. She has so many talents and gifts. She encourages me every day to be the best mother that I can. And that includes cooking good food! I love her to pieces!
 Monday May 9th we found out that our offer [out of 14] got accepted for an awesome house that we fell in love with. It's for sure meant to be ours and we feel so blessed! This might be one of the WORST pictures of us ever, but we celebrated that night with some Nielson's and I had to remember the moment.

1 comment:

Allie Walker said...

Wellsy and his cape is my favorite thing! YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE!11