Sunday, May 8, 2016

Scarlett Evaline 10 Months

Wednesday April 13th, 2016 
Scarlett turned 10 months. She is such a princess, her personality comes out more and more every day. We are all so smitten. But, she still isn't crawling! HA! It's been really nice that she isn't mobile yet, she is the slowest out of all my kids. She will get herself to the places she wants to be somehow but not by crawling. She eats all foods and is always hungry. She is a little fat cat, I can't get enough of her thigh rolls. This is her super cheesy face that she pulls all the time. She now wears size 4 diapers. She lights up when her brothers or dad come into her view. She still loves the bath. She has 2 bottom teeth and just got her upper 2 front teeth. She is truly a little piece of heaven and we LOVE her! 






On that Wednesday we went to Hancock Fabrics with my Mom and Wellington fell out of the cart when we were done shopping. The poor boy split his head open and had to get 4 staples. Honestly I was just so angry at myself, the spirit told me multiple times not to go to Hancock's and I didn't listen because I wanted an outing for the day. I always watch him get out of the cart but this time I turned my back for a second and he went down. I need to listen and obey better. 


No comments: