Sunday April 17th Wells got to say the opening prayer again in primary. That morning he was "reading" the scriptures to prepare. Ha! He really freaks out if he forgets them once we get to church. How have I still not made a church bag yet?
Her front teeth KILL US! They are so dang cute.
I had to teach a lesson in Relief Society and Jamey's cousin pulled through for me with a great quote.
These 3 turkeys are so much fun! Especially when they all play nice together!
Wellington's head all healed up and ready to get the staples out. [It was just as bad as putting them in] He screamed bloody murder and I was sweating out of every pore!
Jamey shooting
On rough days, nothing is better than my absolute FAVORITE, a Dunford Donut!
Friday April 22 Ashley had an Orchestra Concert at her school. It was so fun to go to! She is so big and so beautiful. Growing up so nicely!
We went to Mel's house after and Scarlett found a crown and started to put it right where it goes. We were all dying because she doesn't even know that that's what you do with a crown. I guess she just knows that she is a PRINCESS in every way!
This facial is the best, she is taking it so seriously!
She brings me so much JOY!
That night Jamey and I went on a date night downtown and it was so fun to walk around Temple Square! The flowers are always incredible.
Jamey's cousin was really nailing it!
One Monday night after we ate dinner at my parents house we took them on a tour around Jamey's office.
These boys and all there FOOD! Right after breakfast they want to know what else they can eat! Seriously they eat us out of our house! I am defiantly grateful they have such healthy appetites, but what will we do when they are teenagers??
No comments:
Post a Comment