Thursday February 18th- Saturday February 27th
Wellington, Drew, and I drove down bright and early on Thursday February 18th for a WARM visit to Arizona to see my sister Marianne and her family. It's always nice to get out of Utah in February, it's the longest month for me! My parents were flying down the same day so they offered to take the princess. It was really weird to not have her with us. Drew kept asking me, "Where's Scarlett Mommy?" The boys were such angels though. They did so good on the 11 hour drive. I can't believe how easy life is with just 2 kids. HA!
-My breakfast dates-
Getting into Arizona it was 81 degrees. We had the windows down and were loving life. My parents flight was delayed until super late that night because of awful weather in Utah. I was lost all night without Scarlett..
Friday February 19th We were soaking up all the rays and were so happy to be reunited!
Scarlett couldn't get enough of the weather. She was so happy to be outside.
Clearly we need some Vitamin D
Balls are his absolute favorite thing in the world.
His luscious locks.
Lennon is such a little mother. She took over for Scarlett immediately.
Date night at Zin Burger, one of my favorites.
Saturday morning we hit the most AMAZING garage sale I think I have ever been too. I spent $40.00 which has never happened. This is one of my purchases, a new rug!
Waking up from some good napping.
Who needs clothes right?
Fresh squeezed orange juice=liquid gold
Sunday Wellington went into primary all by himself like such a big boy. I was so proud of him,
That night we had dinner in the park with all of the LeSueur's. Andrew pushed Scarlett around all night and she was in heaven. [Look at that moon]
Monday, we did our normal routine.. Costco then lunch.
I got a new color on Monday. Leah, who I see sometimes when I'm down here smudged my roots and put in a little low light. I have been needing a change but still wanted to feel bright blonde. It's just what I wanted!
The making dinner chaos.
Tuesday we left all our babies and went SHOPPING! Last Chance and Scottsdale Fashion Square.
We had such a good time.
The kids loved eating dinner outside every night.
Tuesday night we went to Marianne's Relief Society activity. It was on Love Languages, surprisingly mine has changed since the last time I took it. I used to be acts of service, but now I am quality time and words of affirmation.
Wednesday- this little girl has so much darling personality!
Cookies and a walk
Thursday morning my parents went home. It was sad to see them go, it's always so fun to travel with them. We went to target for the 2nd time.
Soaking up all the sunshine. The weather was honestly so beautiful.
These 2 lovers/besties they play so well together and are so cute!
Scarlett really didn't cry once.. she was so entertained by all the little people and if she thought about getting sad someone would play with her immediately. It was amazing!
The park!
I really look up to this woman, she is such a wonderful mother and wife!
Friday on our way to pick up JAMEY!! Mar laid in a chair for a bit and had the oldest woman hair ever. We were dying!
Yahoo, the party arrived!!
Scarlett was in heaven with her daddy back in her life.
Her cute little duck face!
We all missed him like crazy!
Lunch at Tia's was first on the agenda.
After we had lunch we put our kids down for naps and went and saw our good friend Mike Walker then we went to the car lot to pick up a date night car. I found this old VW bug that I thought was so dang cute.
We found this sexy little BMW convertible.. we really felt like we had no kids and were 18 again. It was the most fun ride home EVER!
With all of Marianne's fresh lemons we made these delicious lemon bars. [11 lemons went into them]
The kids all wanted rides.
After dinner I looked out to see the 2 nudists. These 2 really kill me. They are so funny and they are going to miss each other like crazy.
Date night to Oregano's, we were so sad to be leaving, it was a perfect week and a half. Mar and Steve are such amazing hosts!
Saturday February 27th we left bright and early to come home. The kids were angels again, I don't think they had one melt down.. Scarlett cried for a total of 10 minutes.
After we got home to brown Utah we took a walk to the grocery store to get out some energy.
Such a fun fun trip!! We always look forward to visiting the LeSueur's!























































































1 comment:
Amazing!! I love everything about this trip, it would have been perfect if I could have come!! You look so young and gorgeous Michelle! I love your hair curled in those last pictures, it is the perfect length!
P.S. This is Margaret, NOT Jordan.
Post a Comment