Monday March 14th we had our cousins Gwen and Watson over for a bit. These two looked pretty awesome being Superheros together.
That same Monday was Pi Day, I got real ambitious and made a coconut cream pie for the husband. It was pretty good except the crust melted on half of it and drooped down, so that was a bummer but it still tasted good. It's an ALL DAY EVENT to make a pie!
Face swap with the husband... so gross!
I cut Andrew's hair about a week ago and never documented it, it's been a really fun change!
I helped my Mom clean out and organize her pantry.
BEFORE
AFTER
Jarom and Cristy [Jarom is the oldest Airhart child] sealed their 7th child to them on Tuesday March 15th, it was so special to be apart of that sacred ordinance.
I knew this day was coming at some point, Andrew says, "Mom, what's that??" My awful, ugly toe!
Jamey and Wells face swap.. DISGUSTING!
Drew gives THE BEST "after nap snuggles" when Jamey is home we fight for who gets to snuggle him. Jamey always wins!
Saturday March 19th we went to see Brian Regan downtown for date night. We went to dinner and I finally tried Pupusas, they are really good!
We found Mel, Nick, and my parents so we sat with them. We had such a blast, Brian was hilarious as always!
Sunday March 20th was the Provo City Center Temple Dedication. There was such an amazing spirit there, and my grandma Smith's hanky matched my skirt!
That Sunday night we celebrated my Birthday dinner with the Slater crew. Yummiest lemon blueberry cake made by Linda, thanks Mom!
Classic Greg to dip into the dessert before dinner!
Monday night I brought lots of friends including Jamey to my High Fitness class. Let me just say how OBSESSED I am with it. I have been religiously going three times a week since January. It's so fun to do and fulfills my need for dancing! Jamey did so good for his fist time, we honestly had a blast!
It was so packed that night we were smashed in and DRIPPING SWEAT!
Being so dorky!
I finally got to shoot Jamey's new gun!
We ran into my cousin Curtis at the shooting range.
He let us shoot his gun that he MADE!
Lately Wells wants to say his own prayers after we have family prayer. They are always so heart felt and meaningful. Tonight it was, "Thank you that Jesus died on the cross for us and got resurrected." My mommy heart just might BURST!
1 comment:
Still just dreaming about doing high fitness with you every day. Get certified already!!! You're amazing at it. Such a fun night
Post a Comment