Wednesday, February 17, 2016

February Randoms 2016

One of my darling regular babysitters made me this cute print. Isn't she amazing at watercolor? I can't wait to get it framed!
This poor boy and his accidents. We were at Melanie's house for 5 minutes and he comes running up her stairs crying, he fell off her swing straight onto the back of his head on the concrete floor. [Her basement isn't finished yet] The goose egg was just massive. Poor boy! Later that night when I was putting him down for bed he said, "I want to pray to Heavenly Father that he can heal my head" Gosh I love him!



Why does this little girl make me so darn happy! She is learning how to clap right now and pretty much only does it when my Mom asks her. 

 -FIVE YEARS LATER-
It really has been 5 years since I have been snowboarding, with pregnant and nursing it just hasn't left me much time for anything else. Jamey and I got away yesterday afternoon for a few hours to get back on the mountain. It was seriously SO MUCH FUN! We have been going all our lives together and we honestly had a ball. Such a blue bird day, the weather was beyond perfect. 
 Not going to lie I was a bit terrified since it's been so long. Jamey just kept telling me it's like riding a bike. Luckily it was!






1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Way to be brave and hit the slopes again! I think i would be a complete mess trying again!