Sunday March 13th Scarlett turned 9 months old, I can't even believe it! She has gotten so big so fast. Her little personality shines through more and more every day. We all feel so lucky to have this real life doll in our life! She is one happy girl and truly adores her brothers. She lights up and grabs them when they come near her. She LOVES the tub, squeals when we put water over her face. She eats like a grown woman. Anything I'm eating I throw in the food processor for her and she chows it down. She takes a morning and afternoon nap. She loves her bottle. She is obsessed with her dad. She is scooting around a little but hasn't started to crawl yet. I can almost get a little french braid in her hair! [I try a couple times a week] She wears 18 month clothes. She loves when you kiss her, she will lean in and stay a while. She loves to snuggle on your shoulder if she is tired. She is a DREAM, and for sure our princess around here.
STATS:
Weight: 20 pounds 4 oz-75th Percentile
Height: 29.5 inches- 98th Percentile
Head Circumference: 18.86 inches- Off The Charts
This is her, on the move all day every day!
Her cute brothers
I got in a few photos, I just think it's so crazy that she has now been out of me as long as she was inside me!
I LOVE this comparison. The picture on the left was taken the day I gave birth. Fully 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Now here she is 9 months of life outside the womb. Our woman bodies are seriously AMAZING! We can just grow life. I love it and I am so thankful for mine!










No comments:
Post a Comment