Yahoo to March finally being here! I love when I can get January and February out of the way. I picked up this killer sweater at a garage sale in Arizona. It's so comfy!
On one of my girlfriend's fridge. I love these reminders!
1st bike ride to the duck park, I have been waiting for this moment all winter. When I can just ride by myself and Jamey carries all the kidlets!
Thanks babes!
Costco run after being out of town for a week and a half. We knew it was going to be a BIG one. So I started out with one cart and half way through knew I needed 2 so a cute old lady doing some samples watched my kids while I ran to get another cart. And I mean RAN!! This is Scarlett's first time in a cart without being in her car seat, she LOVED it!
So here I was pushing one cart with one hand and my hip and pulling the second cart with my other hand. I was truly a sight and so many people stopped to talk to me to tell me how brave I am. HA!! It's not being brave it's called REAL LIFE! What else do you do when your kids take up most of the cart? Luckily my kids were angels, not one fight happened so it was really quite a delight!
My "Abstract Art" that I painted
Friday March 4th we went to the Provo City Temple open house. It was so lovely!
Wellington's favorite part.. the booties and seeing the wolves painted in one of the rooms.
He got a tummy ache half way through so we had to make a pit stop to let him go potty. Such a sad goose!
So BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad we got to see it. So fun to go with my parents as well. Afterwards we went to my sister Melanie's house to eat dinner and see her new elevator they put in!
Glad this family of mine is ETERNAL!
I really love all the character inside and out.
Yep, she's got him wrapped!
Can I please freeze her.. I don't want her to grow up! She sleeps with my baby blanket every night!
My new collage walls. I needed some change so we switched things up a bit!
Kitchen
One Sunday night Scarlett was so tired and just wanted to snuggle with me. I LOVED IT!
Monday mornings are lazy for us. Sweats and relaxing. I love that Drew wants to feed Scarlett her bottle.
They are obsessed with each other!
I just got a new calling! Relief Society teacher. WAY out of my comfort zone but I'm really excited about it.. I have been working on it non stop. Nap time is that much more important to me!
Her brothers comforting her when she needs someone/taking away her toys!
One night it was like pulling teeth to make Wellington eat his dinner so of course I bribed him with dessert and he chowed it down. He was so stoked to get his dessert. Tapioca.
































No comments:
Post a Comment