Thursday March 10th- My 28th BIRTHDAY!
I had a great Birthday this year, I started out cleaning my house with all these cute helpers. Cleaning makes me happy, so does Wells every time he said, "Happy Birthday Mom!" These boys totally spoiled me and made me feel so special all day. I love being a Mom!
Jamey and I escaped for lunch by ourselves, it was tasty! Porcupine never disappoints.
These two!
We went to dinner at In-N-Out with our kids and had a ball, we came home to this amazing chocolate cake that my mom made me! The boys helped decorate this with my mom while Jamey and I were at lunch. They were so proud of it!
I'm the luckiest to call these humans MINE!!
They sang happy birthday to me all night! We had cake and my parents stopped by to say hi.
Jamey got me a new iPhone for my birthday, I love it! The picture quality is so great.
Saturday night we went out on date night to Market Street for my birthday with some of my family members. It was such a great night, not to mention the AMAZING dinner!
Sunday morning March 13th I had to give my first Relief Society lesson. Jamey had me pose for a "dry run" Anyways, the lesson was on the Prophet Joseph Smith and it actually went really well. So much feedback and a great discussion. So happy to have the first one over with!
We made some orange juice Popsicles with our new homemade Popsicle makers from my sister Mar! Thank you!
Every Sunday there is a Spikeball game going on with all the neighbors.
Sunday night we had dinner at the Airhart's. We celebrated March birthdays, Missing Missy!
Cutest cake made by Margs
What a fun weekend!! Thanks everyone who made my birthday so great!









No comments:
Post a Comment