Wednesday October 4th
We had just gotten back from dinner celebrating Wellington and we started to play outside, the weather was so perfect! I was sitting on a chair on the driveway and all the kids were riding bikes and having a great time. Jamey had just left to go to Young Men's when Wellington come out of the garage holding a 25 pound weight. [One of Jamey's, he uses them occasionally for some curls.] Wells loves to do his "curls for the girls"
All the sudden I hear the second one hit the floor in the garage.. I jumped up immediately knowing that it was Scarlett, I then heard the biggest scream/cry. I picked her up and held her tight. I didn't even want to look to see the damage but then I saw her foot that was puffed up huge. I called Jamey and dropped off the boys at the church- I knew something was broken and she needed a Dr.
-Her poor foot-
This was the joke, after she stopped crying in the car she was happy go lucky! Just wooing the whole staff at the Dr's office with how cute she is!
She got an X-ray and they found a tiny hairline fracture at the bottom of her fourth toe.
They put her in this adorable boot!
Seriously cutest boot EVER!
She kept the boot on the next day but at then end of the day when I took it off to put her in the tub she told me that she could walk and that she was all done with the boot.
Then she started to skip around!?!?! WHAT? Clearly she is totally fine! It is super black and blue but doesn't seem to bother her.
No comments:
Post a Comment