Saturday September 30th started LDS General Conference Weekend, one of my favorite times. We had a great weekend together as a family.
We found Andrew a bigger bike at a garage sale that he was so excited about.
I put a lot of effort into making the kids "conference bags" and it actually entertained them pretty well. Jamey and I were finally able to listen to a few talks instead of a few words. HA!
Cinnamon Rolls
I was defiantly home sick for my family, fall weather, and SLC in general, so I kept busy with making LOTS of food!
Sunday October 1st- Conference Bingo
In between sessions we went on a field trip to down town Fort Worth to get some fresh air.
Cheetah Wells
Jamey has a work conference down town this week so he had to set up his booth in the convention center, we enjoye tagging along.
So many amazing talks, it blows my mind how inspired these wonderful men and women are to tell us exactly what we need to hear in these latter days! I'm so grateful to be a member of this church and to feel the peace and love that I do from my Savior Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment