Friday December 16th Jamey turned 29! LOOK AT HIM!! Seriously, I pinch myself that he is mine. I'm so obsessed! He is so amazing and we have had such a great week celebrating him! He started the day off with a run and home to yummy whole wheat pancakes.
Sweet Melissa came over with yummy donuts!
How cute are they!
Wellington's cute school craft, writing his name again, this time with a Z. Going Gangsta!
We went to Sam's Club and ate lunch during the day because we had to pick stuff up for our Ward Christmas Party. After Jamey and Wells headed over to pick up his Birthday present...
A new suit!
We ended our night with dinner at Benihana's, just the two of us and it was a wonderful evening! I love you Jamey and I am so happy you were born and that we found each other. You are hilarious, witty, tender, handsome as hell, the best father, and just an all over DREAM BOAT!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jamey!!! Seriously dream couple right there!! Love you both so much. And look at your smokin hot legs in these pictures!
Post a Comment