Monday, March 6, 2017

December Happenings

DECEMBER 2016
Getting home from Utah something changed about living here in Texas. Maybe it was just being able to go home and fill that need but I feel so much better here. Loved coming home to our house.
These two binky babies are so sweet when they snuggle.

 Putting up Christmas
 This children's nativity was a gift to Andrew for his 1st Birthday from my Mom and it's such a hit every year when it comes out.
The fire is finally on! I'm a little obsessed... it won't be turned off the entire month of December.
 We came home from our vacation in November and the leaves have finally decided to change. Who knew that fall comes in December in Texas! We are loving it!

 The view from Jamey's window working from home.

 Making homemade bread
 They approve
 Wednesday December 7th I met up with Kelsey at the Arboretum. They have the 12 Days of Christmas set up and it was so amazing. We had the entire place to ourselves and the weather was so great.
Wells, Andrew, and William







 Scarlett tried her hardest to keep up with the bigger kids.
 I love these two and I love how they love each other.
 I got this cute rug to cover up as much of that nasty tile in our master bathroom as I could.


 Our first time having chicken and waffles.
These are two handsome brothers.

Rolls
 We went to Hadley's Annie production at the Elementary. She was so darling!


 Love that sunset of those changing leaves out my back window while making dinner.
 Loving all the leaves
 More rolls, I have really stepped up my bread making skills. I have been focusing on it, and making lots. 
 Sunday December 11th
We started off Jamey's Birthday week with one of his favorite desserts, Banana Cream Pie.

 Monday December 12th
We went to the Christmas Festival at a nearby church that is a live acting account of Christ's life. It was so great, 13 live scenes that were about a minute long that we rode on this hayride to watch it. 
 Pounding the sugar

 Christ's birth in Bethlehem.
 Christ teaching in the Temple.
 Christ healing the sick
 Christ resurrected in all his GLORY!
 We went with the Pak's and had a great time. The kids loved it, especially Wells, he really took it in. Now every time we pass the church he tells me that's where we saw Christ's life.
 They had a mini carnival after the hayride so we stayed around for a little bit. The live petting zoo was so fun.


 Jamey always holding at least 2 babies!
 These pictures are hanging up at Wellington's preschool.
My sweet little angel. [Half of the time]
 Peachy helping with the laundry.
Why does FHE always end up like this? Who can be the best donkey!

1 comment:

Allie Walker said...

Seriously you're a queen cook over there! Cannot wait to come eat all of your goods