Saturday December 17th
Jamey and I got put in charge of our Ward Christmas Party this year. Oh boy, I almost lost it when they called us to this. I have been in the ward for about 3 months, don't know many people, and am supposed to put on a party for 200 members! AHHH! I doubted so hard until I met with my committee, holy cow I was humbled, they really were so AMAZING! We came together with our ideas and pulled off a successful party!
I left in the morning to help set everything up, this is peach watching me drive away. It really didn't help that Scarlett and Andrew got hand, foot, and mouth the week of the party. Always eventful with these loves.
Our theme was "It's not about the presents but HIS presence." Jamey and I were in charge of the food and it went really well. It was a great night!
We took just Wellington to the party with us since our other kids were sick. It was fun to have him there. He felt so special that he was the only one that got to go to a party!
Santa
My two twinners!
No comments:
Post a Comment