Sunday December 18th was a cozy cozy day! After church we snuggled by the fire place and played. This fire has really been a dream these last few weeks!
That night as the last Birthday celebration I made Jamey some cinnamon rolls. The boys were really great at tasting the frosting out for me.
Officially 29!
Her hair is seriously getting LONG!
Andrew telling me he is sneaking treats, "just one more."
Monday December 19th we kicked off the week before Christmas with a fun FHE: Gingerbread Houses. The kids were in heaven!
Put one on the house put one in my mouth!
This is the look Scarlett gave Jamey when he told her she couldn't have any more treats.
Then he gave in...
So giddy!
Happy kiddos
Wednesday December 21st we went to the Fort Worth Zoo with some friends.
Andrew's favorite animal.. LIONS!
Touching a snake, Andrew could barley muster up the courage to do it.
Scarlett stayed home napping with Jamey and it was such a blast to just take my boys.
Getting Christmas Eve essentials.. shrimp and root beer
Thursday December 22nd we headed to Dallas to see "The Temple Lights." Jokes on us.. I was certain that they would have lights but no, I guess that is mostly a UTAH thing. We still ate at our favorite Taco joint and had fun walking around the Temple. The kids didn't know any difference, they loved the "lights"
There was a small nativity set up.
Friday December 23rd, I really dropped the ball this year with neighbor gifts. So I decided last minute to make some sugar cookies and take them around. They turned out great though, my boys loved helping me.
No comments:
Post a Comment