Monday, March 9, 2015

Valentine's 2015

Saturday February 14th was Valentine's day. We had a wonderful day together as a family. We rode Trax down to City Creek for some lunch and returns and played on the dinosaurs there. Then we made some sugar cookies and frosted them. I have said every holiday that I would do that with Wellington since I have been a mom and I am just barley doing it for the first time. At least now he was old enough to appreciate it HA!


The cookies
This little goose found out how to climb onto the tramp and boy is he happy!! So proud of himself.
Lovers night we went on a date to a new restaurant in Sugarhouse called Wasatch Brew Pub. It was so delicious, we had some great chats and shared awesome memories.. This is our 9th Valentine's spent together.. only 4 of those years have been married! I love this hubby of mine, your amazing Jamey!

No comments: