Tuesday March 3rd it finally decided to dump some snow on us! It was really pretty and so fun for Wells to enjoy it. Wish we would have gotten more of it this winter.
Wellington saw his dad eat grams and milk for the first time last Sunday so every day since he has been asking for it! We finally ran out of them..
His morning purse
Wednesday March 4th we went to Jump Around Utah with some Airhart's and the boys had a ball!
Veena and Wells
Thursday night March 5th Josie and I went and enjoyed Body Worlds. It was AMAZING! I still can't get over how perfect and incredible the human body is.
Saturday March 7th Skiing with Dad
Monday March 9th- Josie's BIRTHDAY!! The weather is back up to 60 degrees and we all headed to the park for a picnic and celebration!
Watermelon from Jessica for my birthday! Thank you!! I have been craving this so badly.



















3 comments:
fun stuff! I loved that body worlds exhibit! Glad you enjoyed the watermelon
Wells looks like the quintessential hockey player on the skiing pics with the big hoodie and missing tooth. Love that kid!
Wells looks like the quintessential hockey player on the skiing pics with the big hoodie and missing tooth. Love that kid!
Post a Comment