Monday, March 9, 2015

February Wrapped Up

February 2015
I really don't know how February is the shortest month of the year yet it's so LLLOOONNGGG and awful to me. I hate it and it really goes by so dang slow! I'm just really glad it's finally over. I got this new shelf put up in my bathroom finally!
 This was taken the first Sunday in February and it was exactly a year ago that we blessed Andrew. Kinda crazy how fast that went by!

 Superbowl Sunday
 These two boys and their morning bottles. It really makes my day too cause they have to sit by each other and be dramatic drinking for one another!
 Wellington is the sweetest, he always gently pats my tummy and says baby girl inside your tummy. Then I say yes, your right. Then he always says I can't wait to tickle her!
 Park day cause the weather was so fabulous!

 My dad and I at Jamey's ward ball game
 Since I'm a caged animal in February I went ahead and ordered some new couches for our family room. It's been almost 5 years with our sectional and it's beyond time to say goodbye.. With my parents owning a furniture store it's just in my blood for some serious decor change! I can't wait for everything to arrive! [Picture Deleted]
 One Monday morning I got plagued with a 24 hour flu.. I thought I was going to die. Felt great the next day!! [Picture Deleted]
 Family Theme 2015
 We love each other when he isn't having a TERRIBLE TWOS moment

 DREW WALKS, FINALLY! He started a week or two before he hit 14 months and it's darling!

 I love how walking takes up all their time. He picks something up and walks with it for a while then grabs something else.


 My Boys=My World

 We went to the boat show.. just preparing ourselves for YEARS down the road when we can actually get one. Wells was just as excited as his Dad!
 Toddler size


 Jamey and Wells took the train home and Wells was just pointing at this homeless man saying "MAN!!"
 The coon hat is way too small for Drew's huge head but he still looked cute!
 Oooo looking for doggies out the window at my parents house!




 Tubby time at Mel and Nick's house when I watch the kids.

 I never understood why parents always took pictures of their sleeping kids until NOW!! We really can't get enough!

 Wells is finally starting to sleep in his "big boy bed" which is good because at the end of March is when I am going to start having the boys sleep in the same room. Wish me luck! 
 Jamey would call this his proud fatherly moment
 Sundays are so great around here.. So fun to have Mel and Nick join us. Wells is especially obsessed with the free rides.

 He also loves to push Nick in his 'stroller'


 Nothing is better than when DADDY gets home!

 My new chair for the baby girl nursery

 This table is my great grandma's that I am going to refinish, I can't wait to put it with my new couches!

Book club
 We normally NEVER take our boys on date night but we all went to the DODO and it was a hoot!

 Scripture Reading





















1 comment:

The Airharts said...

I loved everything about this post! LOVE the new chair for the nursery!!!! And I cant wait to see the new couches. The picturese of drew looking for dogs out the window are by far my fav!