Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Me- 27!

Tuesday March 10, 2015
I turned 27 this year and I really can't believe it! Upper 20's just feels old.. as I look at my life I have so much to be thankful for. I really never pictured myself here with almost 3 KIDS!! But I'm so happy, I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend and having a family of our own. 
I had a really low key day, being a mom especially you can't expect much for your birthday. Life goes on the way it always does. I woke up to this cute boy wanting to wear his tiger costume that is WAY too small, sure I said! WHY NOT?? Then we headed to my parents house for my mom to help me color my hair.
I absolutely LOVE these boys!

I packed the rest of the day, as I am leaving tomorrow for Arizona until my boys got up from their naps. Then we played outside.

 Wellington's outfit is such a special treat! The Birk's and all
Jamey got home a little early from work which was such a special treat and we headed out for DATE NIGHT!! Market Street Grill with some of my family. 

Nick and Mel
Our dinner was divine and the company was perfect. I love this family of mine! Such a wonderful birthday!



1 comment:

Allie Walker said...

You are looks amazing!!! You really are stunning. Looks like such a fun birthday! And wells in his outfit haha! My favorite