Friday January 30th 2015
Ever since we found out we were pregnant with baby #3 I have been wanting to take some classic photos of our boys. Then we found out it is going to be a girl and I really wanted professional pictures done. I just needed to capture the ages that these boys are right now. Wells is a month over 2 and a half years old and Drew is 13 months old. They are amazing! I just can't believe that I get to spend every day with them and I am their Mom! Motherhood is so hard but SO REWARDING! I love your Wellington and Drew! Thanks for making my life so happy!
Wells just voluntarily leaned over to kiss Drew.
My darling Mom came for back up (which we didn't need) but I was so happy to have her there to get some pictures with her!
She means the world to me
Currently his favorite face to pull.






























4 comments:
MICHELLE!!!! These couldn't be cuter! How lucky are you to be these boys mom?! They are honestly the best!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My gosh! These are the cutest thing I have ever seen! Serioulsy. Wells and that missing tooth is the BEST. Serioulsy-there is no way you are going to be able to choose what ones to print!
Oh ny goodness Michelle! Just happened on your blog again after it had been quite awhile. Your boys are beyond gorgeous!! Cant wait to see what that little lady will look like! and that picture of you and your mom is my FAVE!!!! Miss you. xoxoxo
gosh these all turned out so amazing! i love how willing they are to be photographed!! they are both such little hams! i really love taht one of your mom and you. so darling
Post a Comment