Wednesday March 11th I woke up at 3:30 AM and drove by myself with my two boys to Arizona. I would say overall the drive was pretty good except I was so tired.. I guess it was all my birthday excitement, ha! The boys did great though for an 11 hour drive. Wellington does NOT sleep in the car at all. He finally fell asleep when we were an hour away, mid treat, I was handing him back a piece of chocolate and he was out! It was nice to have some quiet time even though I kinda think it was a blessing he was up the whole time to talk to me.
Thursday March 12th was our one day in Arizona. I had to lay low cause I really was so tired from the drive. I tried to take a nap but this big fat goose neck would want to snuggle then jump on me..
Jamey flew in at 3:00 that afternoon and we headed straight to the lake to try out the LeSueur's new boat. It was such a blast, the kids were in heaven!
These boys!!
I love this picture of my boys watching their dad.
Saguaro Lake, it's amazing!
We had a nice evening picnic for dinner. What a fun night, thanks Steve and Mar!
















1 comment:
Why the devil would you not invite us to go boating?! Looks like a blast! Can't wait to see the rest of your trips pictures.
Post a Comment