Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rolls and Walking

I made some homemade rolls by MYSELF for the very first time. I usually always have help from my Mom but this time I just went for it! I have been baking and cooking a lot lately, Jamey is so busy finishing up the semester that I am bored and I have been in the mood for yummy food and something to occupy my time.

Well it is official, Wellington is Finally WALKING! He has been taking steps here and there but really started on Sunday July 21st and hasn't stopped. He is getting pretty good at it. He loves to pick something up, make a loop in our house, drop it, then find something else to carry. It is so great. It takes up all his time! 


OBSESSION

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Seriously he is so cute walking !! Glad we got to come see him this last week:)

Kelsey said...

Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer! I can't believe how big Wells is, and he's walking! How fun! And congrats on another boy!!