Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last Minute to AZ

July 9th- July 16th, 2013 Wellington and I took off to Arizona for the week. Thank you to Jake for his buddy passes and for Mar and Steve. I went down to visit and help Mar get her nursery painted and set up. It was such a blast to spend time with the LeSueur's. 
Bennett and Wells got to sit by each other and loved it! Bennett would share his snacks with  Wellington all day.
Wells had his first PB&J (Now that he is ONE)
This is Bennett's room currently and he is going to be moving into Crew's room with him. Since Mar is having a girl we really wanted to lighten things up. 
Before Pictures:

Roughest picture of me EVER! We went swimming right before this to cool down. 

After Picture, so excited for that baby girl to get here!
Wellington was a zombie the whole time he was in Arizona. Ha, pretty sure the sun just zapped him.
Bath time was a HOOT!
My dear friend Allie got to come and hang out with us for a day. Madden and Wells had fun together, thanks Madden for letting Wells MALL you.
Wells would just lay on him to give him kisses.
Allie and I
Mar was in charge of the decorations for a shower for her sister-in-law who is having twin boys so I helped with that.
The cute banner we made.
Mar and I, she is 29 weeks along and I am 17 weeks.
Steve passed out after church
We made way too many treats.

Bennett wanted a Binky after he saw Wells with his.
Crew and Kate getting some treats down with guilty faces. Love them!

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Sisters are the best!