Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jordanelle

Saturday July 20th We headed up to Jordanelle with Devin and Josie and Jordan and Margaret super last minute one evening to put some hours on the Airhart's boat. We weren't gone long but it was a perfect amount of time with all the kids. Left to right- Gwen, Wells, Veena, and Cambers.
And then Wellington fell straight forward. So awful..
Josie, I, and Margaret
It was such a pretty night.
Jordan
Jordan just being the biggest creeper

Vienna being the captain



Even though it was a bit chilly, Wells loved the water.

Jamey has a very hard time in the sun without shades on..


2 comments:

The Airharts said...

The water is so sparkly in those pictures!!! How pretty! Love that you caught wells in the act of falling...or I guess caught Jamey in the act of forgetting to hold on to wells-hehe-love that Jamey had the biggest grin on as he was falling forward! Thats quite the full boat-I would say invite us next time-but we have a lot of us-totally not in the cool club anymore;)

Allie Walker said...

Get me on that boat!